Answer the following questions. On both questions, be sure that you are descriptive and detailed in your answers.
1. You are going to help suggest ideas for things to do to celebrate the holidays using the different brainstorming techniques we covered in class.
Suggest 5 things to do using Free Association.
Suggest 7 things to do using SCAMPER (One idea per letter).
Suggest 5 things to do using 77 Cards (Choose 5 cards).
Suggest 5 things to do using Random Stimulation (Choose 5 random words and give ideas from each).
Suggest 3 things to do using Other Points of View.
Suggest 5 things to do using Analogy.
These 30 ideas must be done in a list format. The 30 ideas must also be unique (no repeat ideas!).
2. Carry out a futuring exercise to visualize taking a final exam in the year 2030 in Short Essay format.
– Use black text only.
– Text size needs to be 12 point size.
– Text needs to be single spaced.
– Margins on the document should be 1’’ on all side
Opinion: When a question asks for your opinion, its answer is exactly that – your opinion. Feel free to use your own opinion.
Cite Examples: you may use a citation right after the answer to a question, or you may list your references at the end. It is not required to have a separate reference page.
Stating the Question before Answering It: While some reports require that you state the question before your answer, is not required to do this.
Pictures: Resist the temptation for using pictures unless it is required. Instead, focus on your writing abilities.
– Short Essay Format
Short essay format is a format that requires at least two paragraphs for each answer. Please remember that a paragraph is not just one, two, or three sentences in length.
Due after 10 hours