Please write the introduction to your proposed study of AMERICAN FOOTBALL AND CTE RELATED DEATHS. Include A MINIMUM of one paragraph each for :
1)the research problem,
2)the related literature about this problem,
3)any deficiencies noticed in the literature, and
4)the audiences who will potentially find the study of interest.
I will be looking for the following:
- Is the opening sentence engaging and does it encourage you to continue reading?
- Is a problem or issue identified that leads to the need for this study?
- Is the problem framed in a way that is consistent with the approach to research?
- Does the author refer to groups of studies to justify the importance of the problem?
- Are the citations to recent literature (within the past 10 years)?
- Are specific deficiencies in past studies identified?
- Does the author explain how the study will address these deficiencies?
- Are reasons provided that indicate the significance of the study for audience?
- Is the introduction limited to about two pages?
- Is the introduction well written and easy to read?
- APA style formatting is a must as well as grammar, spelling and syntax.
Your paper should be clear, engaging, original, and focused. The ideas and content must be richly developed with details and examples. The organization and form should enhance the central idea and theme. The ideas should be presented coherently to move the reader through the text. The voice should be compelling and convey the meaning through effective sentence structure and precise word choices. Conclusion should begin with a restatement of the topic having been discussed and include a brief summary and/or conclusion of the contents of the paper.
You must support your arguments and assumptions with a minimum of 6 scholarly APA/peer-reviewed references.
ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM, IF YOU PLAGIARIZED YOU WILL BE DISPUTED, MINIMUM OF 650 WORDS. NO GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, DUE 04/20/18 AT 10AM NY EST TIME.