Historical Transitioning and Growth of the U.S. Health Care System[shortposting]
As a health administrator, your hospital has tasked you with reporting the general nature of health care administration to visiting stakeholders / shareholders. These stakeholders / shareholders are investors, but are not too versed in the significance of the U.S. health care system and its present position in social, financial, technological, and medical pioneering advances.
Write a six (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Summarize key milestones involved in the past and present shaping and transitional dynamics behind changes in the present health care industry.
- Evaluate the importance of financing and technology in health care. Provide examples to support your response.
- Analyze the primary complexities and integrated social dynamics associated with changing demographics and emergent diseases (e.g., the complexities seen in the growing Latin and Asian populations, etc.).
- Examine the major fluctuating and daunting challenges in health care management that mortality trends and an aging Baby Boom generation predicate.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.