Write: Based on course materials and your own reflections, address the following:
· Describe a time you found yourself in a situation where you faced a specific form of communication apprehension in the workplace described by Bevan and Sole. Be sure to explain the apprehension itself and how you experienced it. If your work experience is limited, consider a time when you were working with others in a different context, such as school or a club.
· Based on what you have learned from class this week, explain some specific strategies you can use to overcome the communication apprehension(s) you listed and make yourself a more competent communicator.
· Use the text to discuss the role of communication in being a professional.
· Thoroughly address all three elements of this prompt by writing at least two to three sentences on each element. Use the course readings at least once to help you make your points. Consider copying and pasting these tasks into a word file and addressing each of them separately.
· Your initial response should be 200 to 300 words in length and is due by Thursday, Day 3.