Select an assessment from Chemical Dependency: A Systems Approach with faculty approval and administer the instrument to someone you know who drinks, uses drugs, or both. Check under the materials for this assignment to find several assessments that you can use. If you decide to use one of the posted assessments you have faculty approval to do so.
Write a 1,050-to 1,400-word paper that provides an analysis regarding the following:
- Identify CAGE assessment was used.
- Did you find the assessment useful?
- What additional questions might need to be asked to accommodate particular special populations? Think about who might fit into a special population and what questions you might want to ask due to that status. The discussion questions have focused on some special populations you could consider.
- Include a summary of findings and a recommendation for treatment options. Your assessment should include citations and references in this section to support your opinion.
- Do not disclose the interviewee’s identity in your analysis.
- Include at least ONE peer-reviewed research source as support for your answer.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. This includes correctly citing and referencing your articles. Please use a running head on the title page, use headings, and follow all other APA guidelines for setting up the paper.