Assignment 2: Leadership Assessment .
Organizational leaders are expected to create realistic visions for their companies and the employees
they guide, but these visions often have characteristics or properties that differ. There is, therefore, the
realization that there is no one best leadership style to guide employees toward accomplishing
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze the leadership style(s) of a senior executive (CEO, CFO, COO, Director, etc.) in your
current or previous organization who made a positive or negative impact on you.
2. Analyze the organizational structure and culture of the company for which you work (or would like
to work) to determine its approach to team development, and whether that approach helped to
enhance your relationship skills in the workplace.
3. Evaluate the performance of your selected leader based on his or her ethical conduct and
effective communication to determine if this leader was successful in motivating and empowering
you to improve on your work performance. Explain your answer.
4. Determine three (3) best practices organizational leaders can use to motivate employees and
discuss their potential benefits.
5. Discuss some of the challenges leaders encounter when managing diversity and how diversity
helps business organizations better compete in global markets.
6. Develop an effective business strategy to address the challenges and issues you have identified
7. Use at least five (5) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as