Navigate to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) website.
In the search bar type, Best Practices for Comprehensive Tobacco
Note. This assignment will require you to locate a document from the CDC.
Now that you already identified possible barriers and obstacles in the Developing a Coalition assignment due in Week 4, you can organize and implement the Tobacco Program Coalition.
Use the “Best Practices User Guide: Coalitions – State and Community
Interventions” document located using the CDC website.
Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that describes the steps that you will take to develop the coalition, implement it, and make sure it is sustainable in the community and beyond. Include the following:
- Explain the history and core values of the coalition.
- Describe the need that propelled this coalition.
- Describe the mission, vision, and purpose.
- Describe the steps you will take to develop the coalition.
- Explain how you will implement it.
- Discuss how you will sustain the coalition in the community.
- Discuss how this coalition will benefit other communities.
Cite at least two peer-reviewed sources.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.