- Describe the purpose of the Airmail Act of 1925 (Kelly Act).
- Identify some of the early CAM routes and their significance in terms of today’s major air carriers.
- Explain the importance of the Morrow Board.
- Describe the purpose of the Air Commerce Act of 1926.
- Discuss the efforts in Europe to develop an airmail and cargo service before World War II.
- Describe the purpose of the Airmail Act of 1930 (McNary-Watres Act)
- Describe the purpose of the Airmail Act of 1934 (Black-McKellar Act).
- Describe the purpose of the Civil Aeronautics Act of 1938 (McCarran-Lea Act)
- Review the activity of Transportes Aereos Centro-Americanos in Central America which was an all freight company. .
Case Analysis Summary Steps:
- Select a topic on an issue relating to materials and module objectives covered in this module.
- Research and analyze using scholarly resources.
- Length/format: 1-2 pages (including references), APA format.
- Include: Summary, Problem, Significance of the problem, two Alternative Actions, Recommendation and a Reference page.
In order to receive full credit, assignments must be submitted by the due date. You may lose points, at the discretion of your instructor, for late submissions. Collectively, your seven case analyses are worth 35% of your course grade.
Upon submission, your work will automatically be evaluated through the Turnitin plagiarism detection tool. Ensure your work is entirely your own. Cite your sources! Turnitin provides an originality report that you can download and use to review and revise your paper as needed, prior to submitting your case analysis in the next activity.