Case Study 2: Silence in the Turmoil of Crisis[shortposting]
- Case Studies: You will be required to complete two (2) case studies over the course of the semester. A case study is a published report about a person, group, or situation that has been studied over time. In this course, you will be presented with real life situations, which are to be analyzed and studied in order to gain a further understanding of their significance with regards to the course material.
- Write a short 3-5 page essay addressing each of the case studies.
- You will be graded on content and how well you understand the course material, reasoning and how well you amalgamate the material.
- Proper grammar and mechanics is crucial and will be a part of your grade.
Your paper will be evaluated on the following:
- Structure and mechanics
- Relevance to the topic(s)
Your paper is to be written in an APA-Style format (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. This includes the following:
- 12 point font
- Times New Roman font
- 1 inch margins
- cover page
- reference page
- in-text citations
For more detailed instructions and information on how to write an APA-style paper (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
NO PLAGIARISM !!!!!!!!!