Use the library, Internet, and other available resources to develop a 6–8 page research proposal that includes the following:
- Introduction to your topic and related issues (variables)Topic(Causes of SUbstance Abuse AMong College Students)
- Purpose statement
- Literature review
- Research question and hypothesis
- The research methodology to be used
- Any questionnaires, interview questions, or research tools that you intend to use
- How your results will be measured and analyzed
- How your results will be presented
Write 3–4 paragraphs that address the following points:
- Provide some tips that you plan to use for effectively presenting your research findings and proposed solution to your specific audience.
- How would you determine who your audience is?
- What would you choose as your method of presentation (e.g., lecture format, informal question & answer session, hybrid of more than one method, etc.)? Explain why would you choose that method.
- In your answer, be sure to share with your peers how you would present your research statement, and provide a rationale for choosing that method.