Consider the following scenario:
• Within your organization, upper management has decided that your department must be downsized, and it is up to each manager to begin preparing his or her team for the changes. One of the changes to be addressed involves motivational techniques. As manager, you must research and understand various motivational methods to lead and implement change within your area.
Address the following:
• Which three motivational methods would you, as a manager, apply?
• What theoretical concepts from your reading support the points you are making?
All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way.
• Follow APA guidelines.
• Discuss a minimum of three motivational methods.
• Cover Page, Opening Paragraph on pg.2, which includes a title and identifies the key points to be discussed, the 3 motivational methods, Conclusion, and References.
• Headings to identify each section.
• Cite a minimum of three references to support your paper. All references and citations are required to be cited within the text and all citations are required to be referenced.
• Word count 1,050-1,400.
The content is comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive.
The paper develops a central theme or idea, directed toward the appropriate audience.
The paper links theory to relevant examples and uses the vocabulary of the theory correctly.
Major points are stated clearly; are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis; and are organized logically.
The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.
Readability and Style
Paragraph transitions are present, logical, and maintain the flow throughout the paper.
The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.
Sentences are complete, clear, and concise.
Sentences are well constructed, with consistently strong, varied sentences.
Sentence transitions are present and maintain the flow of thought.
The paper, including tables and graphs, headings, title page, and reference page, is consistent with APA guidelines and meets course-level requirements.
Intellectual property is recognized with in-text citations and a reference page.
The paper is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and white space.
Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.
Sentences are complete, clear, concise, and varied.
Spelling is correct.