Before conducting your client interview, read 2 articles (700+ words) about the job role/business/nonprofit field of your interviewee. Select articles you feel are useful to you in understanding the goals, challenges, and needs, of people like your interviewee.
At the top of each summary, provide a proper APA citation for the article. Below that, write 100 to 200 words that capture the most useful information from the article. You should paraphrase the information in your own words. If you copy anything word for word from the article, enclose the words in quotation marks. Create this document in Microsoft Word.
Present these annotated citations in a memo that also includes the interviewee’s name, occupation, and the date/time for the interview.https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/subject_specific_writing/professional_technical_writing/memos/format.html
Select one of the sample papers included below for review.
Sample Paper 1
Sample Paper 2
- Review the assignment requirements and rubric for the Client Interview
- Read the Sample Paper you selected.
- Go through the paper highlighting content and notating what the writer did well and where there is room for improvement.
- Did they include all of the required content?
- Is the writing clear and concise?
- Is the content reader-focused?
- Is the intended audience clear?
- Are the interview details conveyed in a way that is helpful and accessible for readers?