You have been designated by the senior management team at a community hospital to write a summary on the effects of changes in population demographics on the needs and services for a selected population.[shortposting]
Identify the population on which your case study will focus, such as the aging population, patients with a particular chronic disease, children, patients with AIDS, patients requiring long-term care, or emergency management.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper about the demographic you selected. Include the following in your paper:
· Identify the targeted population.
· Gather data about the population demographics.
· Describe the general impact that changing demographics may have on the health care market.
· Why and how will changes in the demographics of this population affect health care?
· Describe how a chronic disease wellness program may affect the costs for this demographic.
· What do the demographics tell you about the marketing needs or services needed for this population?
· How can the individual patient, the community, and society as a whole address these challenges?
Include a minimum of three peer-reviewed references, not including the textbook.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.