For Part A of this assignment, provide revised Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 (Part A not included in page count but included in the evaluation.)
For Part B of this assignment, write a three to four (3-4) page paper that fulfills the criteria numbered 2-5 in this list.
Part A: Assignment Compilation
- Provide revised Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Part B: Written Portion
- Discuss ways and a rationale for including supporting theory in the report, especially as the theory relates to the object of your evaluation. Provide research support.
- Analyze the impact of standard and alternative forms of measurements upon the target of your program evaluation. Provide research support.
- Discuss three (3) reasons and at least one (1) method for conducting a metaevaluation on your evaluation project.
- Recommend roles and responsibilities with supporting rationale for those conducting a metaevaluation on the program.
- Use at least three (3) peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and many Websites do not qualify as academic resources. Peer-reviewed academic resources refer to articles and scholarly journals that are reviewed by a panel of experts or peers in the field. Review the video titled Research Starter: Finding Peer-Reviewed References for more information on obtaining peer-reviewed academic resources through your Blackboard course shell.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the impact of standard and alternative forms of measurements upon program evaluation.
- Explore the role of evaluators in the school evaluation process.
- Develop a program evaluation plan for education.
- Write clearly and concisely about education program evaluation using proper writing mechanics.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in educational program evaluation.