You will be writing a Literaray analysis on the short –Where Are you Going, Where Have You Been, Joyce C. Oates.
A literary analysis helps us recognize the conflict at work in literature; this gives us greater insight into the personal conflicts that we face.
The Literary Analysis
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Must use one or two primary sources and two secondary scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly , Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined.
I have additional rough draft on the thesis and direction the paper should go in.