Option #1: Changing a Company’s Culture
Choose a company that values organization culture. Describe what the company did to make its culture better overall, not just a better place to work, but financially as well. (A basic Google search of leading companies should give you ample options to choose from.)
What is the secret to their success? Address these points in your paper:
- Describe (briefly) the culture before the company changed its culture.
- List the steps the company took to change its culture.
- Describe (briefly) the impact on employees and other statistics such as increased retention rates.
- Show in table format the impact on gross income and profit over a three-year period.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the steps to change culture.
- Evaluate whether the steps were efficient and effective or whether other steps could have been taken.
- Recommend how these changes could be used in a company whose culture is causing high employee turnover and poor image and detracting from its competitive advantage.
Your well-written paper must adhere to the following parameters:
- Be 5-6 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Be supported by four scholarly references. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
- Review the grading rubric, which can be found in the Module 6 folder.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).