Read the case study below:
Our objective will be to better understand the lessons learned from the greatest accounting fraud perpetrated in history and how such awareness can serve as a measure toward preventing such a catastrophe in the future. Please answer the below questions:
- WorldCom expected to fix the management problems of MCI. To what extent did ethics play a part in the trouble of the organization?
- What factors do you feel drove WorldCom to perpetrate the multi-dimensional accounting fraud?
- Did the weakness of the WorldCom portfolio of companies lead to the circumstances that caused the major compromise in ethics?
- What circumstances led to senior management of WorldCom falsifying accounting statements?
- Were the changes in the telecom industry to wireless a contributing factor leading to the ethical compromise by WorldCom?
- The body of the paper should be at least 1 full page.
- The paper should be in APA format (i.e., cover page, double-spaced, 12 pt. font, reference section at end, in-text citations, etc.).
- Only use the provided case study and document (which provides other links) as your sources!