In our course text, David Nicol (as cited in Svinicki & McHeachie, 2014, p.109) explains, “There is no such thing as good teaching without good feedback”. As an instructor, you will be providing feedback to students on a continual basis. Many instructors keep a tip sheet or checklist handy while grading. For this assignment, you will create a tip sheet or checklist of your own in a word document that:
- Describe at least five features of good written feedback with short explanation that includes at least one in-text cited reference.
- Explain, using at least five examples, how to modify feedback to meet the needs of diverse learners that includes at least one in-text cited reference of support.
- Outline, with examples, the seven types of feedback with examples of each.
- Syntax and Mechanics: Exhibit meticulous use of grammar, spelling, organization, and usage throughout your submission.
- Source Requirement: Reference at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook in order to provide compelling evidence to support your ideas.
- Page Requirement: Your submission must be two pages in length excluding a title and reference page.
- APA format: All in text citations, page format and references must be written in APA 6th edition format.