Resource: Strategic Plan located on the student website[shortposting]
Organize Parts I through III for your strategic plan as follows:
- Reason for your strategic plan
- Part I: Organizational Structure
- Part II: Environmental Analysis and Setting Strategic Goals
- Part III: Financial Plan
Complete Parts IV and V of your strategic plan and add them to Parts I through III.
- Part IV: Implementation
- Similar to your Learning Team assignment last week, describe how you plan to implement your strategic plan. In 700 to 1,050 words, address the following:
- The potential barriers you anticipate and how you plan on overcoming them
- How you will communicate your plan to all the organization’s employees
- Your market entry strategy and the procedure you plan on using to implement your strategic plan
- Part V: Evaluation and Control
- In 700 to 1,050 words, answer the following questions:
- What measurement guidelines should be used to verify strategy effectiveness?
- If your strategy does not go according to plan, at what point would you consider altering the strategic plan you have suggested?
- What tolerance range should be in place that would call for corrective action if exceeded?
- What corrective action would you need to make if the organization’s performance fell outside the tolerance range?
- Submit the assignment as a complete plan, including Parts I through V.
- Cite at least five sources to support your information.
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Present a completed strategic plan to the board of directors or funding source of your organization for approval.
- Outline your strategic plan in a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with extensive speaker notes and references.
- Describe why the organization needs a plan and walk the audience through every step in the strategic management process. Include the following:
- How the plan fits with the company’s current mission, vision, and values
- Environmental scanning for competitive advantages
- Setting strategic goals
- Internal dynamic and resource considerations for strategy implementation, including key budget information
- Measurement guidelines
- What feedback considerations the organization should put into place to ensure the success of the company
- Keep your audience in mind and make your strategic plan convincing.