SOC 100 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Global Social Issues and Change Paper[shortposting]
Select a current, global social issue related to political, economic, cultural, structural, ecological, environmental, demographic, or technological change.
Explore the Culturegrams resource in the University library for specific information and data on nations and ethnic groups around the world. To access the Culturegrams resource, complete the following steps:
· Click the Library Resources link.
· Click Country Profiles and Economic Data.
· Click Culturegrams.
· Navigate by clicking on the map and by using the keyword Search option.
Research peer-reviewed articles, and provide pro and con arguments on the global social issue.
Write a 1,750- to 2,400-word comprehensive paper on your chosen topic. Complete the following:
· Identify the global social issue.
· Identify the specific, affected population groups, if applicable.
· Identify how the social issue has affected global social change.
· Explain any resistance to the social change.
· Explain how various affected social groups have dealt with the issue.
· Explain which sociological theory of social change best applies to the social issue for future research, and explain why that theory is appropriate.