You will be using a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) analysis to assess your organization and its environment. Strengths and weaknesses are internal factors. Opportunities and threats are external factors.[shortposting]
You are to complete the following portions of your strategic plan:
- Create a SWOT analysis.
- Define a strategic management plan, using your SWOT analysis.
- Identify the (internal) strengths of the organization structure.
- Identify the (internal) weaknesses of the organization structure.
- Identify the (external) opportunities.
- Identify the (external) threats.
- Match the internal and external environments to attain the organization’s goals.
- Define a continuous improvement plan that indicates how you will do the following:
- Measure outcomes
- Identify service problems
- Eliminate gaps in performance
- Identify how your action plans are linked to the following: Summarize your overall plan, indicating its current limitations and implications of your plan for the health care industry as a whole.
- Vision statement
- Mission statement
- Service strategy
Keep your SWOT analysis short and simple, and avoid complexity and overanalysis. If it helps to organize your thoughts, use a SWOT table. (This will be built off of assignment More Healthcare)