Week 3 – Assignment
Week Three Case Studies
Choose three case studies from the following chapters; Chapter Seven (pp. 190-191), Chapter Eight (pp. 210-211), Chapter Nine (pp. 238-240), and Chapter Ten (pp. 266-267). No two case studies can come from the same chapter. Answer the “Questions for Discussion” of the case studies you have chosen. The answers to your discussion questions will help you write your Case Study Analysis.
Writing the Case Study Analysis:
- Must be at least four double-spaced pages in length (exclusive of title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the case study question with critical thought.
- Individual Case Study Review: Analyze each individual case study separately and use headings for each of the articles
- Analysis Paragraph: Provide an analysis paragraph following the individual review of each of the case studies that addresses the concepts highlighted in your chosen case studies. (Be sure to relate your analysis to the case study discussion question.)
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least two scholarly resources (at least one of which can be found in the Ashford Online Library).
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.