This is part 4 of a series of related assignments. The previous 3 are attached to use as a reference. Assignment is due by Monday Sept 11 at 9am EST.
Assignment 4: Phase IV – Plan Summary
Due Week 10 and worth 280 points
At this stage, you have a solid understanding of the problem the company is facing and you have provided a solution for your client. Now, you want Gladwell Grocery Stores to accept your project plan. Mr. Bell likes your idea and would like you to present your project plan to the executive board.
Use the feedback from your instructor on previous assignments, the textbook, and any other resources provided in the course and create a professional project plan that you will be presenting to the executive board of Gladwell Grocery Store.
Please include the following elements:
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Introduction to the Problem
- Business Analysis
- Proposal Overview
- HRIS Type and Comparison
- Recommendation for an HRIS Vendor
- Project Management Roadmap
Please do not simply copy and paste Phases 1-3. The previous phases were considered raw data, and now you will be summarizing and finalizing your findings. You want to apply critical thinking to describe the data you have obtained.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Identify the current issue that the business is facing and propose an HRIS solution. Introduce the HR function that you chose as the focus of your business proposal, and explain the potential benefit for the business if that function is addressed.
- Propose a type of HRIS for the organization in the scenario. Discuss the function that the HRIS serves, and identify how that system will solve the business issue.
- Compare and contrast at least two (2) HRIS vendors. Based on this comparison, make a case for the one (1) vendor that you recommend for your client.
- Create a project management roadmap for the client with projected timelines. Discuss the costs associated with the implementation, justifying your claims with HR metrics and cost benefit analysis.
- Use at least (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length