hesis is: How does poverty influnces the behaviors of an individual, what is the impact on the broader community?
In 200 to 300 words, present a plan for the argument you will be presenting in your paper. In a few sentences each, identify and explain the following items for your specific argument:
- Ethos, pathos, and logos
- Thesis statement (the paper’s position), based upon feedback from last week
- At least two claims, building upon last week’s research and assignment
- At least one counterargument and ideas for rebuttal
- Questions or concerns regarding the development of your argument
- Reflect: Before drafting your initial post, take time to reflect on one of the paragraphs in your paper. Does your topic sentence in that paragraph support your thesis statement? Is the claim in your topic sentence fully developed in the rest of the body paragraph? Think about your topic sentence’s claim and how you will add credibility to your writing In 200 to 300 words, share a rough draft of one of your paper’s body paragraphs. Your paragraph must include a topic sentence, one direct quote, and one paraphrased passage. Integrate both of these elements into your paragraph using proper APA in-text citations. Below your body paragraph, provide the original text that you are paraphrasing and label it clearly as “Original Source Text.” Include an APA-formatted reference list for the sources noted in the body of your paragraph.