From the Goldsmith & Carter textbook, select the Porter Novelli (Chapter 12) case study for this assignment (ATTACHED).
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
DO NOT ADD AN INTRODUCTION OR CONCLUSION
1. Evaluate the effectiveness of the roles that the strategic leaders played in the formation of the performance management strategy.
- Develop a five (5) point criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of the talent management strategy and how the data could be collected.
- Critique the components of your talent management strategy and suggest alternative ways to achieve effective results.
- Outline the functional expertise component of this strategy and how it optimizes the company’s ability to identify highly qualified individuals.
- Use at least six (6) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.