Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you formulate a framework for achieving and maintaining individual excellence for your life and list what skills you have or need to develop further.
Construct a Force Field Analysis, similar to Figure 11.1 found on p. 268 in Ch. 11 of Managing of Human Service Programs, using the following list of interrelated and interdependent elements of human service functions.
Considering the list below identify what drives you and some of your limitations (suggest referring to at least 4 of the items listed in your discussion) :
· Managing the environment
· Planning and program design
· Organizational design
· Human resource development
· Financial management
· Information systems
· Program evaluation
· Leadership and organizational change
After this examination, express how each of Peter Senge’s Five Disciplines has meaning to you. Conduct a self-assessment of your skills for growth in each of the five disciplines:
· Personal Mastery: personal growth and learning
· Mental Models: deeply held images about how the world works
· Shared Vision: alignment of personal visions
· Team Learning: using dialogue to address difficult issues
· Systems Thinking: a conceptual framework for integrating the other four disciplines by observing patterns and seeing how to change them
Include at least fivecitations.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.