*****Instead of the table in Microsoft Word, I am doing my assignment on making envelopes out of heart shaped paper. ( refer to the attachment)*******
Write instructions for a 1- to 2-page handout that explains how to create a table in Microsoft® Word (whatever version you have) and how to add and delete columns and rows from an existing table.
Note: You may choose a task different from the table, but it still needs to be a technical one.
Include the following in your instructional handout:
- Summary of the program and version of the program you are using
- Design that reveals to the reader how your information is organized
- Effective use of blank space
- Organized and consistent design of active space
- Illustrations taken from screenshots or a snipping tool that are appropriately cited
- Titled and numbered illustrations that are referred to in the instructions
Note: Check the Microsoft® website for the wording that must accompany the use of its software images.
Continue to develop the characteristics of good writing, and proofread your document for common errors.
Submit your assignment as a Microsoft® Word document to the Assignment Files tab.