Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday, and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
You have completed the outline for your Key Assignment (KA) and have received important feedback. You have done a great job on this outline, but you know that you need to integrate this feedback into a formal document requested by senior leadership at Matrix. Your supervisor, Annalise, has told you that this document will be your Key Assignment first draft.
The first guidance that she provides you with is to critically evaluate the feedback that you received and address issues such as the following:
- Respond to weaknesses that were found in your outline for your KA. For example, were there any critical components that were missed in the outline?
- Make corrections to grammatical, formatting, and APA issues.
- Ensure that there is no lack of scholarly references.
The second guidance that she provides you with is to ensure that you include all information that you have researched over the past 3 weeks regarding performance appraisal processes, performance appraisal types, and training needs into your Key Assignment first draft.
The third guidance that she provides you with is to continue with your research and within the Key Assignment first draft to also include the following newly researched information:
- Compare and contrast different motivational theories.
- Explain why motivation is a main concern during the performance appraisal process and how motivational levels can be impacted by this process.
- Evaluate correlations between motivation and the ability to perform.
- Identify strategies that can be used at Matrix for improving individual performance and how can these strategies reduce negative reactions to the performance appraisal process.
THIS ASSIGNMENT WOULD NEED AN TITLE AND ABSTRACT PAGE.
Please submit your assignment.