NO LATE WORK
PLEASE ASK QUESTION ABOUT THE ASSIGNMENT
DONT JUST WRITE ANYTHING PLEASE
Since Mr. Franklin has been expressing his confusion regarding special education and the students’ needs, you have decided to create a user-friendly guide that has relevant resources, definitions, examples, and family-based privacy information specific to students with disabilities.
As you move through the program, this manual will become a resource of up-to-date information in the field of special education. It can also be a rich source of documentation of your work in this program as you consider entering or continuing your work in the profession and field of special education. Additionally, this manual will be a practical source of your completed coursework in preparation for the Capstone course.
- Explain one key landmark case that made the biggest impact on special education.
- Define ten terms that will be most useful in everyday classroom practice.
- Outline the importance of formal and informal assessments in driving instructional planning.
- List at least three common etiological factors of students with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Identify teaching techniques for students with common mild to moderate disabilities in an inclusion classroom.
- Identify positive proactive behavior strategies for students with common mild to moderate disabilities in an inclusion classroom.
- Describe five easy to administer informal assessments to evaluate student progress at various ability levels.
Using the template ( SEE ATTACHMENT BELOW) provided, compile the appropriate resources within each section. Follow each section’s instructions and complete as indicated within the template. Please note that there is a minimum of four scholarly sources to be used including the course textbook.
As you complete your first year of teaching, you think about the process of creating a partnership of respect, mutual understanding, and professional comradery. You decide to end the school year by creating a user-friendly guide with relevant resources, special education terms and definitions, real-world examples, and family-based privacy information specific to students with disabilities for Mr. Franklin and other general educators. For the final summative assignment, you will design a resource manual of up-to-date information in the field of special education.