Create a composer essay that consists of five hundred (500) words. This essay should be double-spaced and should cover these two areas –
– Composer’s Life
– Composer’s Music
Use only ONE on-line source for your work. It MUST be cited at the end of your essay.
DO NOT use the text for your information!
DO NOT plagiarize this essay!
A grading rubric will be used to grade this paper.
Choose one of the following composers –
Johann Sebastian Bach
George Frideric Handel
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Ludwig van Beethoven
– Create your essay as a document on your computer and save it in your documents.
– Double-space the text of your essay, and use a legible font like Times Roman. The font size should be 12 pt., NO LARGER! Leave only one space after periods or other punctuation marks.
– Set the margins of your essay to 1 inch on all sides. Indent the first line of a paragraph one half-inch (five spaces or press tab once) from the left margin.
– Use either italics or underlining throughout your essay for the titles of longer works and, only when absolutely necessary, providing emphasis.
– Be sure to create a Works Cited page for your essay.
Formatting the First Page of Your Composer Essay
– Do not make a title page for your composer essay.
– In the upper left-hand corner of the first page of your composer essay, list your name, my name, the course (Music Appreciation 101), course number, and the date. Again, be sure to double-space the text.
– Double-space again and center the title. Don’t underline your title or put it in quotation marks; write the title in Title Case, not in all capital letters.
– Double-space between the title and the first line of the text.
+ You will upload your composer essay to the Canvas site as a DOC, DOCX, RTF, or PDF extension. DO NOT send them to my WCCS email account.