Conduct observations of two early childhood education programs according to the following requirements:
- One observation must be in an early childhood setting that serves children from birth through preschool, such as Head Start, a Montessori school, a licensed daycare, or a preschool facility.
- One observation must be in an early childhood setting that serves children in kindergarten through grade 3.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word report analyzing and COMPARING the early childhood education programs based on your observations. Address the following for each program:
- Mission statement
- Program organization
- Daily schedule
- Classroom arrangement, INCLUDE A CLASSROOM DESIGN FOR EACH CLASSROOM YOU OBSERVED
- Curriculum and key experiences
- Children’s participation in a variety of learning experiences, such as play, literacy activities, creative activities, and physical activities
- Equipment and learning materials
- Diversity considerations
- Forms of assessment
- Roles of teachers and children
- Parental involvement
- Child safety
IN ORDER TO EARN A GOOD GRADE ON THIS, YOU NEED TO MAKE CONNECTIONS TO THINGS YOU HAVE READ AND DIFFERENT THEORIES OR THEORISTS.