Requested information will address the following course objectives:
CO-2: Categorize means of communication and influence they have upon advancing terrorist narratives.
CO-3: Summarize psychological and behavioral factors within al Qaeda leadership and affiliate groups.
Assignment Specifics: (Mandatory discussion points)
We have been focusing upon how those in terrorist leadership positions communicate their agenda to those within their organizations, their affiliates, and to the world at large. Focusing upon Osama bin Laden, how would you compare and contrast his ability to communicate and exert influence upon these various audiences from the years preceding 9/11 until his death?
- A The body of your report is to be three pages in length (points will be deducted if the minimum page requirement is not met) and is to contain the following:
- A brief introduction, conveying what the report is about?
- A main body, containing the “meat” of the report, where you provide the requested information
- A conclusion, summarizing the content of the report clearly and concisely
- Include an appropriate title page and reference list
- Typewritten in double-spaced, Times New Roman 12-point font
- Utilize resources provided to you throughout the course to support your work. However, such information is to supplement your work, not replace or serve as the major part of it. Therefore, assignments will be automatically submitted for review through Turnitin and will be graded in accordance with the writing assignment grading rubric. An originality report of 25% or less (excluding reference list) is considered acceptable; however, a report exceeding this number will result in points being deducted from your score.
- Outside materials should not comprise over 25% of the assignment. You should not utilize block quotes. And should avoid strings of citations and/or quotes.
- Sources utilized are to be cited in accordance with the Turabian writing style by providing a general parenthetical citation (reference the author, year and page number) within your report, as well as an adjoining reference list. In addition, students have the option of using the APA writing style.