1. Determine two (2) current needs and two (2) current uses of long-term care services.[shortposting]
2. Determine the main way(s) the overall needs and uses of long-term care services have evolved over the past fifty (50) years.
3. Predict the main way(s) the overall needs and uses of long-term care services will continue to evolve over the next ten (10) years.
4. Give your opinion as to whether or not people in their 40s and 50s should purchase long-term care insurance
5. Examine the critical role of commercial insurance companies in the financing of long-term services. Take a position as to whether or not insurance companies’ variations in the cost of premiums are justifiable. If justifiable, give at least one (1) justification for these variations. Provide a rationale for your response
6. Take a position as to whether or not nursing homes should have the authority to restrain a resident.
7. Determine who should be held liable if the resident sustains injuries while being restrained. Provide a rationale for your response.
8. Describe the fiscal impact of the growth and aging of the population on long-term care services, and take a position as to whether or not the federal government should continue to provide subsidies to offset the cost to families utilizing long-term care services. Provide support for your response.
Each question must be answered individually, not in essay format. 2-3 paragraphs only including two quality resources