Practice Analyzing the Textbook Structure of our Vocabulary Textbook*[shortposting]
Now that you have analyzed the textbook structure from in class activities, practice this strategy using the Textbook Structure Analysis Grid. Analyze the following pages from your class textbook, Supplemental Readings D – Chapter 6: Crime and Justice in the Twentieth-First Century pp. 23-25. Highlight and label the textbook structures. Take a picture and upload the pages:
When you finish, save it under a different name and upload the completed document (find the submit assignment area to the right and follow the prompts), then write a reflection in the comment section. Use your best writing skills and provide thoughtful, detailed answers. Address the following items:
- Strategy: Describe this strategy (specifically, what things did you look at) in detail. This should be at least 3-5 sentences.
- Outcome: Describe the outcome: write a paragraph in which you thoughtfully respond the the following questions:
- How well did the strategy work in your class?
- Did you have to adjust the strategy? How? Why?
- What did you get out of this activity?
By the due date, you will need to submit both the filled-in document: Textbook Structure Grid (as a file upload) and your responses to the reflection portion (as a comment) for completion credit.