Bullying: It’s Not Okay
Please answer the following questions…
Please confirm the following:
- ______ percent of LGBTQ youth had been bullied at school in the past year.
- Being ________ by itself appears to increase the likelihood of being a victim of bullying.
- Bullying behavior may cross the line to become “_____________,” which is illegal under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
- __________ is a combination of qualities that make up personality.
- Multiple ____________ that include peer pressure, cultural oppression, academic stress, volatile teachers or parents, and economic worry contribute to unregulated bullying behavior as well.
- A common myth about children and youth who bully is that they are “_______.”
- Young bullies are more likely to report that they:
- Because __________ are the first line of defense when it pertains to children developing into bullies, nursing professionals can help parents reexamine conventional erroneous thinking or behavior that promotes bullying.
- The American Nurses Association ANA Position Statement on the Nurse’s Role In Ethics and Human Rights contains the following components related to enhanced practice to intervene and prevent bullying EXCEPT:
- What are the four domains of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Guidelines for Healthcare Providers, which apply to nursing practice and leadership?