OL 211: Milestone Two: Employee Development Processes
1. Case Study: Analysis of Case Study: A.P. Moller-Maersk Group: Evaluating Strategic Talent Management Initiatives.
2. Job Posting: Customer Service – CARE Business Partner
3. SHRM Power Point presentation and its note pages: Unit 6: Training Methods, Experiential Learning and Technology
Instructions: You will write and submit on time, a 2-3 page written document that will include the five sections identified below:
· Illustrate (Explain) the value of a training needs assessment in an organization in general, supporting your response (with reference material).
· Describe the components of a needs assessment used to determine the training requirements of a Customer Service – CARE Business Partner in Maersk.
· Describe the importance of creating Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-oriented (SMART) objectives for a training plan.
· Explain the importance of developing learning activities for a Maersk Customer Service – CARE Business Partner training program.
· Describe how you would incorporate adult learning principles and methods of experiential learning from this OL 211 course into the Maersk Customer Service – CARE Business Partner training program.
Writing Mechanics per APA:
· In addition to your two – three page written paper, include a title page and a reference(s) page.
· Use 12-point Times New Roman Font; Double space; One-inch margins.
· Citations formatted according to APA style
· Writing is free of errors and written in a professional and easy to read format
Notes: You want to ensure your paper:
ü The descriptions are clear and detailed. Give examples.
ü You show through your writing that you have keen insight into the needs of adult learners.
ü You use scholarly research (references) to contextualize (related) to your claims (descriptions and statements).