Organizational Chart (100 points)
For this assignment, you should create an organizational chart to represent the ideal structure for your current organization (or one with which you are familiar) and a written report in support of the chart. You should include:
- The type of structure (divisional structure, functional structure, matrix structure, or horizontal structure) represented in chart form (see pp. 129-134 in the text for examples)
- The benefits of the selected structure
- The challenges of the selected structure
- The types of behavior changes needed to adopt the selected structure
- Why you believe this structure is most appropriate as a formal design element of the organization
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Your organizational structure in chart form.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles and theories from the textbook, and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- The paper should be original
Required reading in the attachments:
- Chapter 6 in Implementing Organizational Change
- Al-Thuneibat, A., Al-Rehaily, A., & Basodan, Y. A. (2015). The impact of internal control requirements on profitability of Saudi shareholding companies. International Journal of Commerce and Management, 25(2), 196-217.
- Momani, N. M., & Fadil, A. S. (2013). Risk management practices in the Saudi business organizations: A case study of the city of Jeddah. Journal of Business and Retail Management Research, 07(2), 1-10.