Paperco recycles newsprint | Mathematics homework help

Paperco recycles newsprint, uncoated paper, and coated paper into recycled newsprint, recycled uncoated paper, and recycled coated paper. Recycled newsprint can be produced by processing newsprint or uncoated paper. Recycled coated paper can be produced by recycling any type of paper. Recycled uncoated paper can be produced by processing uncoated paper or coated paper. The process used to produce recycled newsprint removes 20% of the input’s pulp, leaving 80% of the input’s pulp for recycled paper. The process used to produce recycled coated paper removes 10% of the input’s pulp. The process used to produce recycled uncoated paper removes 15% of the input’s pulp. The purchasing costs, processing costs, and availability of each type of paper are shown in Table.

Connect with a professional writer in 5 simple steps

Please provide as many details about your writing struggle as possible

Academic level of your paper

Type of Paper

When is it due?

How many pages is this assigment?

 

Current Month’s

Next Month’s

 

Price per

Price per

Company

Gallon ($)

Gallon ($)

Daisy

800

720

Laroach

710

750

To meet demand, Paperco must produce at least 250 tons of recycled newsprint pulp, at least 300 tons of recycled uncoated paper pulp, and at least 150 tons of recycled coated paper pulp. Formulate a balanced transportation problem that can be used to minimize the cost of meeting Paperco’s demands.

Looking for a Similar Assignment? Let us take care of your classwork while you enjoy your free time! All papers are written from scratch and are 100% Original. Try us today! Use Code FREE20