Create a Persuasive Memo With Business Improvement Suggestions
Go to Persuade Café using this link: http://www.bizcominthenews.com/persuadecafe/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Review the information in the left column of the cover page.
- Review the video and presentation.
- Review the “About PersuadeCafe” information in the area at the top of the page.
- Review the “Survey Results” information in the area at the top of the page.
- Review the “Executive Profiles” information in the area at the top of the page.
- Write a persuasive memo presenting your recommendations for their business improvement program.
- Determine which executive should receive the memo; understand your target audience.
- Gather evidence to support your recommendation (above).
- Explain your idea clearly; describe what you want the reader to do.
- List the benefits of taking the action.
- Describe how your recommendation meets the program criteria.
- Acknowledge potential costs or downsides.
- Emphasize the main points.
- Business people have high expectations.
- Memo format To:
(Body of memo)
- The body of your memo should be at least one to two pages in length.
- The goal is to persuade the executive team to implement your recommendations.
- Write a clear, convincing, persuasive proposal.
- The memo should be written professionally, including sentence structure, grammar, and spelling.