Please let me know if you need additional help finding the tab that is needed for the website for this assignment, this assignment is very specific.
Navigate to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) site at http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/
Select Explore from the menu, then select Ocean Exploration listed below Oceans. Choose an explorative mission that took place at a marine sanctuary or an ecological preserve.
Review the chosen exploration.
Develop a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
- For assistance with this type of assignment, review the UOPX Help with Microsoft PowerPoint® Assignment.
Address the following in your presentation:
- List the basic categories of Earth’s chemical composition and physical properties, with an emphasis on how these factors relate to the ocean.
- Describe at least one of the early research theories about the origins of life on Earth.
- List the modern tools of research used in your chosen ocean exploration.
- List the goals and objectives of the mission and how it relates to the National Ocean Service’s overarching mission.
- List the areas to be explored by the mission.
- What challenges did the team encounter?
- Explain how the data was collected and what modern technologies were used.
- Explain whether the explorative mission was successful in its findings.
- How can the information gathered from the mission benefit the field of oceanography?
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.