Write a 700- to 1,050-word comprehensive paper. A comprehensive paper should incorporate concepts from your previous GEN/201 coursework including but not limited to: The Continuing Academic Success Thesis/Outline, Critical Thinking/Ethics Inventory, and the Sources Assignments.
Use the Week 5 Final Paper Student Template provided to assist in your paper.
The final paper’s focus is to help you share what you learned throughout your studies in GEN/201, including how you will apply this knowledge to take responsibility for your success in your education and your career.
Include the following concepts and ideas in your final paper:
- Create an opening statement or thesis, developing a core theme for your paper (i.e., Continuing Academic Success).
- Include at least one educational goal and one career goal, and discuss how setting goals can lead to greater educational and career success.
- Consider how the writing process discussed in GEN/201 can help you advance in your education and your career.
- Share an example of how the information from your Ethical Lens Inventory can help you make better decisions and how this impacts your educational and career success.
- Elaborate on the steps you will take to improve your critical-thinking skills to help you advance academically. Use the critical thinking information you explored in GEN/201.
- Highlight the university resources you will use to ensure academic success, and also consider the benefits and challenges of working with outside sources.
- As you conclude the paper, feel free to include any other important lessons you learned in this course and summarize.
The paper format should include the following:
- An introduction
- A body incorporating the ideas below, as well as a minimum of three properly cited and referenced sources from the University Library
- A conclusion
- A reference page
Run a WritePoint® Powered by Grammarly® Report and proofread your paper.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines