Program and Course Reflection
To prepare for this discussion:
- Access the Program Learning Outcomes chart to review the Program Learning Outcomes (What you’ll learn) for your program.
- BA Child Development (BACD)
- BA Cognitive Studies (BACS)
- BA Early Childhood Development with Differentiated Instruction (BAECDDI)
- BA Early Childhood Education (BAECE)
- BA Early Childhood Administration (BAECEA)
- BA Education Studies (BAES)
- BA English Language Learner Studies (BAELLS)
- BA Instructional Design (BAID)
- BA Library Science and Media (BALS)
- Review the Course Learning Outcomes (CLO’s) for our course, EDU 499:
- Synthesize theories, knowledge and professional standards related to the field of study.
- Assess multiple influences such as social and cultural factors, contemporary issues, and trends on practice.
- Apply evidence-based strategies, approaches, and technologies related to the field of study.
- Explain environments that support optimal outcomes to the field of study.
- Propose professional and ethical based practices that emphasize access, participation, and partnerships.
In your initial post:
Reflect on the program learning outcomes and the course learning outcomes by including the following:
- Program Learning Outcomes
- Explain how achieving each of the Program Learning Outcome has supported your professional goals. Provide at least one specific example of how for EACH Program Learning Outcomes..
- Explain whether you feel you are competent in EACH Program Learning Outcome and why.
- Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs) for our course, EDU499:
- Explain how achieving EACH of the CLOs has supported your professional goals. Provide at least one specific example of how for EACH Course Learning Outcome.
- Explain whether you feel you are competent in EACH CLO and why.
- I am an Early Childhood Bachelors Major so make sure you click on BACE