Promotion Strategy in Hospital
The Vice President of Marketing of a hospital in your geographic area. It has been determined that specialization will be the direction the hospital will take. You have been asked to research options for regional specialization (e.g., cardiac, cancer, women’s health, etc.) that will result in a higher profit margin for the hospital. Ultimately, the hospital will adopt only one specialty. Describe how you would handle this selection process from each of these points of view outlined below.
Write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
- Identify a specialty that fits for your geographic area and justify your selection.
- Indicate what level of intensity would promote this transition effectively, keeping in mind those physicians, employees, and consumers who will be affected by the change. Provide support for your answer.
Based on the level of intensity chosen above, create a promotional strategy that includes the following:
- The internal communication / promotion to employees.
- The external communication / promotion to the community.
- The external communication / promotion to potential and future patients.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment.