Throughout the past several decades, the understanding of how we learn has been defined and redefined. For the discussion please include the following:
- Evaluate and discuss the applicability of social learning theory and Bloom’s taxonomy to the concepts of how we learn.
- Analyze how social learning theory and Bloom’s taxonomy incorporate cognitivism and constructivism into their frameworks.
- Demonstrate an understanding of social learning theory and Bloom’s taxonomy may have contributed to the focus on the more recent theories of emotional intelligence, metacognition, and motivation (i.e., self-determination). This may be opinion, but please support your ideas with your experiences or current understanding.
- Go to the Ashford University Library and research three scholarly articles pertaining to the historical relevance of one of the following: emotional intelligence, Self-determination Theory, or metacognition..
- Address the following questions about what you discovered during your research:
- What historical trends do you notice in the literature about your assigned subject?
- Does there appear to be any event or series of events (such as research findings) that helped to promote this area of variable within learning psychology?
- Evaluate your learning style and share an example of how a better understanding of this theory might be applied to explain your learning behavior(s) in a real-life situation at school, work, or home.
- PLEASE INCLUDE REFERENCES AND I NEED 200 WORDS