· Reflection Journal “CYBER CRIME”
For this week, instead of just examining what you’ve learned and discovered in week eight, we will instead ask you to examine what you’ve learned throughout the entire course. Our overall learning objectives for the course are for you to be able to:
· Apply knowledge of the liberal arts and/or sciences appropriate to the discipline.
· Survey professional journals, magazines, books and other texts for topic source validity.
· Analyze extensive research data.
· Articulate research findings in a concise, comprehensive report.
· Combine two specialized areas of expertise with a well-rounded understanding of the sociological and cultural implications of the specialized knowledge.
In this reflection journal, in at least 150 words, reflect back on what you have learned throughout the course readings, assignments, discussions, and your other reflection journals. As always, consider how your learning relates to the course learning objectives stated above. Consider the following questions to guide your reflection:
· What, if anything, did you find surprising, particularly challenging, interesting, or useful?
· From what you’ve learned throughout this course, what connections can you make to previous learning experiences, and how do you think what you’ve learned in this course will help you as you move forward in your college and professional life?
· What questions do you still need answered?
150 WORDS AND REFERENCES NEEDED