For this Assignment, submit a 3-4 page paper. Complete the following:
- Read your selected empirical research article, and identify whether the study is a quantitative or qualitative study. Justify the reasons why you believe it is a quantitative or qualitative study. (Your instructor will indicate to you if you are correct in identifying the research design. This will point you to whether you will use the â€œQuantitative Article and Review Critiqueâ€ or the â€œQualitative Article and Review Critiqueâ€ guidelines for the final assignment in week 10.)
- Using the empirical research article, focus on the sampling method in the study and begin to evaluate the sampling method by answering the following:
- Describe the sampling methods in your own words (paraphrase, do not quote from the article).
- Describe the generalizability or the transferability of the research finding based on the sampling method.
- Discuss the limitations the article identified with the sample and how those limitations affect the reliability or credibility.
- Explain one recommendation you would make to improve the sampling plan of the study that would address these limitations in future research.