DQ1: Research Hypothesis – correlation/regression Health care Administration and Management[shortposting]
Create a research hypothesis in your area of study (Healthcare Administration and Management) that would be answered using either a correlation/regression. Include the following:
1. Introduction: Brief description of the study including the purpose and importance of the research question being asked.
2. What is the null hypothesis? What is the research hypothesis?
According to Mario F. Triola a null hypothesis (H0) is a statement that the value of a population parameter (such as proportion, mean, or standard deviation) is equal to some claimed value.
Mario F. Triola also state that the context of trying to support the goal of the research, the alternative hypothesis is sometimes referred to as the research hypothesis (H1).
3. Participants/Sampling Method: Describe your sampling method. What is your sample size? Who is your population of interest? How representative is the sample of the population under study?
4. Data Analysis: Describe the statistical analysis. (HINT: This should either be a correlation/regression depending on your research question). What is your IV(s)? What is your DV? What level of measurement are your IV(s) and DV? What is your alpha level?
5. Results & Discussion: Did you reject the null hypothesis? What information did you use to lead you to your conclusion? Was your p value greater than or less than your alpha? NOTE: You can just make up numbers, but include your made-up p value.