Annotated Bibliography Assignment[shortposting]
For this assignment, you will be required to:
- locate, select, cite, and analyze eight (8) sources on your assigned topic. The total number of sources on your annotated bibliography should be eight (8).
- One source must be qualitative, one must be quantitative, and one must be mixed methods
- Sources must be scholarly, peer reviewed journal articles or book chapters.
- create APA citations for each source
- write an annotation (1-5 sentences) under each entry
Please see the course syllabus for due dates
- include 1-5 sentences
- provide a 1 clause summary of the source content.
- explain how this source is relevant
To determine the relevance of the source to your topic or thesis statement (item 3), respond to the following questions:
- What kind of information does the source provide? (original research, review, or meta-analysis?)
- What are the parameters of the study? (e.g., is it a qualitative case study? a quantitative double-blind trial? a review of existing research? What is the n (if applicable)?
- What are the results of the study? Do they demonstrate statistical significance (p ≤ 0.05)?
- Who is the intended audience for the source? (e.g. other researchers, practitioners, general audience)