- Review this week’s Learning Resources and media program related to one-way ANOVA testing.
- Use the Course Guide and Assignment Help found in this week’s Learning Resources and search for a quantitative article related to post-hoc tests and consider providing and interpreting post-hoc tests along with commenting on the strength of any relationship found (effect size).
- Using the SPSS software, open the Afrobarometer dataset or the High School Longitudinal Study dataset (whichever you choose) found in the Learning Resources for this week.
- Based on the dataset you chose, construct a research question that can be answered with a one-way ANOVA.
- Once you perform your one-way ANOVA analysis, review Chapter 11 of the Wagner text to understand how to copy and paste your output into your Word document.
For this Assignment:
Write a 2- to 3-paragraph analysis of your one-way ANOVA results for your research question. Include any post-hoc tests with an analysis of the strength of any relationship found (effect size). Also, in your analysis, display the data for the output. Based on your results, provide an explanation of what the implications of social change might be.
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing for your analysis, research question, and display of output
Write a 2- to 3-page critique of the article you found. In your critique, include responses to the following:
- Why did the authors use this one-way ANOVA test?
- Do you think it’s the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the data?
- Does the results table stand-alone (i.e., are you able to interpret the study from it?) Why or why not?