Based on the required readings, lecture materials, scenario, and video for Week 2, you will turn in a word processing document with the following elements:
1. A cover sheet.
2. A 2-page explanation of the Structured Brainstorming process, including:
a. When to use it,
b. How to use it,
c. And what results it should produce.
3. An explanation no less than three full pages of questions you feel we MUST have answered in order to leverage law enforcement capabilities against the network, which collection platform the Tucson Police Department has that can answer the questions, AND why you feel so.
4. A bibliography of ALL sources used for your paper in APA format (use http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ as a guide if necessary).
5. Two addenda showing your use of the Structured Brainstorming technique. You may take photographs of your work and copy them into the addenda.
· Addendum 1 will show the results of your first, raw brainstorming session.
· Addendum 2 will show the results of refining your first brainstorming session.
Your assignment should carefully adhere to the following guidelines:
1. All formatting, from the structure of the paper to citations, should conform to APA guidelines.
2. All work must be original and in your own words. No direct quotes permitted.
3. Use a 12-point font with 1-inch margins, double-spaced.
4. All text should be written in standard prose (no bullet points).
5. REMINDER: Wikipedia, dictionaries, encyclopedias, or blogs are not valid sources of information for this or any other assignment in this course.